reporting concerns

If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer Significant Harm, including any form of mistreatment or abuse, or if you are concerned about your own behaviour and need advice or support, you should contact the Central Referral Team or the Service Police. Click below for a full list of contact details.

SELF-help toolkits

Useful information on a variety of topics to help children, young people and adults at risk. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.

get in touch

If you are concerned about the safety of a child, young person, or an adult, or would like some support, advice or guidance in relation to social care issues, then please contact BFSWS on:

+44 808 168 3111